National qualifications matrix
Course and program outcomes matrix
Mode of study (full-time, part-time; e-learning…)
- 1. Develop the ability to use critical, analytical, and reflective thinking and reasoning
- 2. Reflect on social and ethical responsibilities in his/her professional life.
- 3. Gain experience and confidence in the dissemination of project/research outputs
- 4. Work responsibly and creatively as an individual or as a member or leader of a team and in multidisciplinary environments.
- 5. Communicate effectively by oral, written, graphical and technological means and have competency in English.
- 6. Independently reach and acquire information, and develop appreciation of the need for continuously learning and updating.
- 7. Develop a thorough knowledge of theories, concepts, and research methods in the field and apply them in research design and data analysis.
- 8. Assess the impact of the economic, social, and political environment from a global, national and regional level.
- 9. Know how to access written and visual, primary and secondary sources of information, interpret concepts and data from a variety of sources in developing disciplinary and interdisciplinary analyses.
- 10. Understand the policy-making process in the contemporary world.
- 11. Contribute to the design of public policy using a multidisciplinary perspective in specific policy areas.
- 12. Develop ability to evaluate the impact of public policy.
Program director: Özgür Kıbrıs - email@example.com