Professional MBA programs are designed to teach you to manage customers (marketing), production of goods and services (operations), money (finance), people (organizational behavior), direction (strategy) and change (innovation and leadership),12 month,part-time program
"The Professional MBA covers these topics using a schedule that is ideal for young professionals who are at the early stages of their careers by having classes mainly on Friday nights and full day Saturdays over 12 months.
Each course starts on a Friday evening and continues Saturday all day, for four weekends. After attending a single course and finishing it in four weeks, you start a new course. This is a totally new and innovative concept in weekend learning allowing to concentrate on a single course at any given time, while working full-time."
The Master 's Degree in Master of Business Administration for Professionals ( second cycle in Master of Business Administration for Professionals) is awarded to the graduates who have successfully completed all courses in the curriculum.
Level of Qualification
Specific Admission Requirements
The general requirements explained in “Quotas and Admissions” of Instruction Letter For Sabancı Unıversity Graduate Programs for admission of students.
Qualification Requirements and Regulations
Students must obtain a grade point average of at least 3.00 out of 4.00 and successfully pass all courses on the programme.
Recognition of Prior Learning
Exemptness from the courses which are included in transfer and student exchange programs are regulated by the related articles in Information on the Instruction Letter For Sabancı Unıversity Graduate.
At Sabancı University, apart from formal education institutions, there is no recognition process for informal-based or experience-based (in-formal and non-formal) learning.
Common Outcomes of Masters Programs:
- Develop the ability to use critical, analytical, and reflective thinking and reasoning
- Reflect on social and ethical responsibilities in his/her professional life.
- Gain experience and confidence in the dissemination of project/research outputs
- Work responsibly and creatively as an individual or as a member or leader of a team and in multidisciplinary environments.
- Communicate effectively by oral, written, graphical and technological means and have competency in English.
- Independently reach and acquire information, and develop appreciation of the need for continuously learning and updating.
Common Outcomes for Institute:
- Develop, interpret and use statistical analyses in decision making.
Program Specific Outcomes:
- Identify and diagnose business problems and opportunities accurately and effectively across a wide range of business domains (accounting, financial management, operations, marketing, strategy, and organizational design), in global and local contexts.
- Incorporate Cultural Context and Complexities in Their Managerial practice.
- Assess the performance of an organization in a wide range of business domains, using a range of performance criteria
- Take leadership in collaborating with others in situations characterized by differing interests, diverse perspectives and skills, in order to create working environments characterized by a sense of mission, shared values, and high levels of commitment and motivation.
- Identify, select, and justify strategies and courses of action at the divisional, business, and corporate levels of analysis and to develop effective plans for the implementation of selected strategies across a wide range of business domains and levels.
Occupational Profiles of Graduates
Managerial positions in all public and private companies
Access to Further Studies
The general requirements explained in “Quotas and Admissions” of Information on the Instruction Letter For Sabancı Unıversity Graduate Programs for acceptance of the students to be taken to the graduate programs.
Exam Regulations and Assessment & Grading
The evaluation and grading of each course is included in “Examinations & Academic Assessment and Grades” of Information on the Instruction Letter For Sabancı Unıversity Graduate for admission of students.
Graduation requirements are explained in the Instruction Letter For Sabancı Unıversity Graduate for admission of students.
Mode of Study